*We are currently scheduling new private lesson clients for May 2021*
Does our class schedule not work for you? Concerned your dog won't do well in a group class setting? Private lessons give you one on one attention and a customized training program just for what your dog needs. We offer consultations and subsequent sessions* to address all types of issues including, but not limited to:
- General Good Manners training
- Management for a new dog or puppy in your life
- Managing children and dogs together
- Leash Pulling
- Fearfulness/Reactive behavior towards people (family, strangers, children, etc)
- Fearfulness/Reactive behavior towards other dogs
- Fear of new places and things
- Resource Guarding (of toys, food, dog beds, etc)
- Housebreaking and Crate Training
- Jumping, Chewing, Nipping, Barking
*If your dog has bitten a person or another dog and done damage, we will refer you first to a veterinary behaviorist.
Individual Sessions: $80/hr - on site, outdoors in Walkersville, MD (outdoor only for now due to COVID)
Packages: Purchase 3 or more sessions up front and receive a 10% discount
Initial Consultations for a new puppy, problem behaviors, fearful, reactive and/or aggressive behavior: $190/ 90min : includes a comprehensive written follow-up report and unlimited email support after consult.
Phone or Video Consults: 30 min: $40 60 min: $80 - all phone/video oncsults and training will come with a comprehensive written follow up.
***Please note that packages must be paid in full at the end of the initial visit
Due to COVID, we aren't currently offering in home lessons. All sessions are being held outside in Walkersville, MD Our service areas: Frederick proper, Walkersville, Woodsboro, Keymar, Libertytown, Lake Liganore area. New Market, Yellow Springs, Lewistown, and some areas of Thurmont.