Most Classes are held at Buckeystown Veterinary Hospital
(with the exception of Out and About and advanced Level Nose Work). Some classes are held outdoors in Walkersville, MD. Classes are typically 45 minutes. Pre-registration and pre-payment for all classes is required. Please email us first to find out if there is room in the class you are interested in.
Please register online. Registration is not confirmed until both form and payment are received.
**Dogs must be able to tolerate being in close proximity with other dogs and people they do not know. Dogs who are extremely shy, fearful, or reactive (they bark, lunge or are completely unfocused in the presence of other dogs or people) are not often good candidates for group class and typically require a private consultation and /or private lessons first. If your dog is fearful or having issues with reactivity, please email us and we are happy to discuss what is best.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
- Smaller class - 1/2 capacity with no more than 5 people in a class
- Only one person may attend class (must be an adult) per dog
- Physical Distancing of at least 6ft or more during classes
- Masks required for all lessons & classes
- Additional disinfecting on top of our normal cleaning routine before, in between and after classes
All group classes are at Buckeystown Veterinary Hospital (indoors) or Walkersville, MD (outdoors) and location is noted in the event details shown during registration.