Does our class schedule not work for you? Concerned your dog won't do well in a group class setting? Private lessons give you one on one attention and a customized training program just for what your dog needs. We offer consultations and subsequent sessions to address all types of issues including, but not limited to:
- General Good Manners training
- Management for a new dog or puppy in your life
- Managing children and dogs together
- Leash Pulling
- Fearfulness/Reactive behavior towards people (family, strangers, children, etc)
- Fearfulness/Reactive behavior towards other dogs
- Fear of new places and things
- Resource Guarding (of toys, food, dog beds, etc)
- Housebreaking and Crate Training
- Jumping, Chewing, Nipping, Barking
*If your dog has bitten a person or another dog and done damage, we will refer you first to a veterinary behaviorist
Individual Sessions: $95/hr
Basic Manners Package: Initial 90 min. session & 4, 45 min sessions: $510**
Basic Manners Plus Package: Initial 90 min session & 6, 45 min sessions: $ 700 **
Initial Consultations for problem behaviors, fearful, reactive and/or aggressive behavior: $190/ 90min : inlcudes a writtem follow up report and unlimited phone and email support after consult.
Video Consults: New puppy or newly adopted dog or maybe you just have a few questions about your dogs' behavior. Or maybe you lveoutside of our service area. We can still help! Consults are done Through Skype so one must have a working computer/tablet, internet and a webcam. $40/30 min consult, $70/ 1 hr.
Both in-home sessions and on-site sessions and consultations are available.
**Please note that packages must be paid in full at the end of the initial visit and a travel fee of $10/visit may apply if outside of Frederick proper.
We are available for private sessions weekdays from 9am-2pm (and occasional Fri evenings as well as occasional weekends).