Does our class schedule not work for you? Concerned your dog won't do well in a group class setting? Private lessons give you one on one attention and a customized training program just for what your dog needs. We offer consultations and subsequent sessions* to address all types of issues including, but not limited to:
- General Good Manners training
- Management for a new dog or puppy in your life
- Managing children and dogs together
- Leash Pulling
- Fearfulness/Reactive behavior towards people (family, strangers, children, etc)
- Fearfulness/Reactive behavior towards other dogs
- Fear of new places and things
- Resource Guarding (of toys, food, dog beds, etc)
- Housebreaking and Crate Training
- Jumping, Chewing, Nipping, Barking
*If your dog has bitten a person or another dog and done damage, we will refer you first to a veterinary behaviorist
Individual Sessions: $95/hr
Basic Manners Package: Initial 90 min. session & 4, 45 min sessions: $540**
Basic Manners Plus Package: Initial 90 min session & 6, 45 min sessions: $ 710 ***
Initial Consultations for a new puppy, problem behaviors, fearful, reactive and/or aggressive behavior: $190/ 90min : inlcudes a written follow-up report and unlimited email support after consult.
Phone or Video Consults: 30 min: $40 60min: $80 - all phone/video oncsults and training will come with a written follow up.
Both in-home sessions and on-site sessions and consultations (in Walkersville, MD) and consultations are available****.
***Please note that packages must be paid in full at the end of the initial visit and a travel fee of $10/visit may apply if outside of our service area.
****In-home lessons are available if you are in our service area. On site consults in Walkersville are available on a limited basis.
Our service areas: Frederick proper, Walkersville, Woodsboro, Keymar, Libertytown, Lake Liganore area. New Market, Jefferson, Yellow Springs, Lewistown, some areas of Thurmont.