Does our class schedule not work for you? Concerned your dog won't do well in a group class setting? Private lessons give you one on one attention and a customized training program just for what your dog needs. We offer consultations and subsequent sessions to address all types of issues including, but not limited to:
- General Good Manners training
- Management for a new dog or puppy in your life
- Managing children and dogs together
- Leash Pulling
- Fearfulness/Reactive behavior towards people (family, strangers, children, etc)
- Fearfulness/Reactive behavior towards other dogs
- Fear of new places and things
- Resource Guarding (of toys, food, dog beds, etc)
- Housebreaking and Crate Training
- Jumping, Chewing, Nipping, Barking
*If your dog has bitten a person or another dog and done damage, we will refer you first to a veterinary behaviorist
Individual Sessions: $95/hr
Basic Manners Package: Initial 90 min. session & 4, 45 min sessions: $510**
Basic Manners Plus Package: Initial 90 min session & 6, 45 min sessions: $ 700 **
Initial Consultations for a new puppy, problem behaviors, fearful, reactive and/or aggressive behavior: $190/ 90min : inlcudes a written follow-up report and unlimited email support after consult.
Phone Consults: $25: up to 30 min. $50: 30-60min.
Both in-home sessions and on-site sessions (in Walkersville, MD) and consultations are available.
**Please note that packages must be paid in full at the end of the initial visit and a travel fee of $10/visit may apply if outside of our service area.
Our service areas: Frederick proper, Walkersville, Woodsboro, Keymar, Libertytown, Lake Liganore area. New Market, Yellow Springs, Lewistown, some areas of Thurmont. If you are outside of our service area, you will be welcome to come to us in Walkersville, MD:)